INMEDIA is Ibiza’s leading advertising agency. Our office is located in Santa Eulalia – around two hundred metres from the beach – and it is from this idyllic spot that we provide the comprehensive service that has made us so well-known. Our international clients value our creativity and our solution-oriented approach to all aspects of advertising communication. We develop holistic advertising and marketing concepts, corporate designs and online presentations. Our strengths lie in the areas of logo, packaging and web design, online marketing, the development of booking and ticketing systems, online shops and WordPress-based websites.
To support and expand our marketing team, we are looking for a
Online Marketing Manager
You are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring our client’s Online Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
Online Marketing Manager responsibilities:
• Developing digital marketing strategies for our clients by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition
• Developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on clients’ business models
• Evaluating clients’ target customers to identify the media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement
• Reputation management on all popular channels (Tripadvisor, Yelp, Google MyBusiness, Facebook…)
• Administration, creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
• Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
• Set-up, manage and control all online advertising campaigns on Facebook/Instagram (Business manager, Ads Manager), Google (Google AdWords and remarking), Twitter and LinkedIN
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure our client’s brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
• Facilitate scaling client’s brand and company awareness through various social media channels
• Work with Hootsuite to create and implement social media strategies weekly/monthly
• Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between clients and INMEDIA to ensure a positive customer service experience
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
• Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print…)
Skills and educational requirements
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Experience in creating and optimizing landing pages and marketing funnels
• Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills
• Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
• Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SERanking, etc.)
• Organised way of working and awareness of responsibilities
• Perfect language skills in English
We are much more interested in what you can do and how committed you are than in exam certificates.
Then we look forward to receiving your application persuading us that you are the right candidate for the job. The successful applicant will be asked to start as soon as possible with a full-time contract.
Please contact Alexander Starz with any queries you might have.